I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

default I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:31 am

We have had this thread in our last board, too!!

If you are angy, don't be shy and do this:

kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm

im so angry because i have problems to go online on bord... mecka mecka mecka mecka

im at the plane back to LA...f**** f****f****

i think i be back again if im home again...have a nice evening
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:33 pm

have a good trip and a nice evening too Cool

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 pm

oh hi i've missed that post, excuse me ...yeah thank you...i had a nice trip and an nice evening...
but you know what? im angry again...because of jealousy ...you know what i mean dont ya?
i hate it if other people are jealous on each other...and ladys are good in it...,o)
if one look better than the other...directly hate and jealousy, i will never ever get it, tho..
it is nein gude schaise...did i write it right?

ok now i go and insane myself..oh sorry i'am insane...i've forgot..
graaaaaaaazy, im graaaaaaaaaaazy...
ok i think its time for me to go...*lool*
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:05 pm

hey,

Who is jealousy? i think nobody here is it... verwirrt verwirrt



U mean " gute scheisse" !!! hahaha great... :4r5t6:

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:09 pm

invisible wrote:oh hi i've missed that post, excuse me ...yeah thank you...i had a nice trip and an nice evening...
but you know what? im angry again...because of jealousy ...you know what i mean dont ya?
i hate it if other people are jealous on each other...and ladys are good in it...,o)
if one look better than the other...directly hate and jealousy, i will never ever get it, tho..
it is nein gude schaise...did i write it right?

ok now i go and insane myself..oh sorry i'am insane...i've forgot..
graaaaaaaazy, im graaaaaaaaaaazy...
ok i think its time for me to go...*lool*

What is going on here???????
noone of us hate someone....I don't understand what the problem is... verwirrt

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:56 pm

did i say somethink about this board? no i guess....i'd mean it in the general way because i made my experiences..and it is like i said...
with ladys are allways the hen-pecking started..you look good, no i look better...all this bla bla bla...

schäm
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:01 pm

beten sorry....but it seem so....thats why we have asked...I was shocked!!:4r5t6:

invisible , you have a pn ...

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:14 pm

one question i've got....why you talk about in we...are you not alone? sorry im a little insane about that...
yeah i take a look , mom


Last edited by invisible on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:17 pm

Because chikita has think it, too... :4r5t6:
And she is not here...I write sometimes that we do something... :4r5t6: And I am not alone... I am very spiritual schäm

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 am

anger is an energy

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:02 am

robs_falling_angel wrote:Because chikita has think it, too... :4r5t6:
And she is not here...I write sometimes that we do something... :4r5t6: And I am not alone... I am very spiritual schäm
then you should talk about you and her not we...for new users you write with it sound very very strange...im spiritual too and i believe in aliens but i nerver said that im a we..*lol*
me and the aliens...me and something above me...
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:01 pm

ME ME ME




AND MY MONKEY

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:07 pm

invisible wrote:
robs_falling_angel wrote:Because chikita has think it, too... :4r5t6:
And she is not here...I write sometimes that we do something... :4r5t6: And I am not alone... I am very spiritual schäm
then you should talk about you and her not we...for new users you write with it sound very very strange...im spiritual too and i believe in aliens but i nerver said that im a we..*lol*
me and the aliens...me and something above me...


You mean the two girls are sitting in an UFO shouting WE, WE.....rofl....c`mon donīt be so fussy invisible....

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:55 am

Spongebob wrote:
invisible wrote:
robs_falling_angel wrote:Because chikita has think it, too... :4r5t6:
And she is not here...I write sometimes that we do something... :4r5t6: And I am not alone... I am very spiritual schäm
then you should talk about you and her not we...for new users you write with it sound very very strange...im spiritual too and i believe in aliens but i nerver said that im a we..*lol*
me and the aliens...me and something above me...


You mean the two girls are sitting in an UFO shouting WE, WE.....rofl....c`mon donīt be so fussy invisible....

im not fussy spongebob :4r5t6: but sitting in an UFO and shouting WE WE WE ..i picture it right now...funny very funny...come fly with me to the moon...pleaaaaaaaaaaase
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Not to the moon, maybe to Mars?
But only if you put your boots on....rofl........


Nah, just joking.
But anyway, itīs a funny idea.
Letīs rent a space shuttle and invite some friends!

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by destiny on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:48 pm

lol
maybe i have still a space shuttle in my basement... i would lend it to you. :4r5t6:
avatar
destiny
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 80
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 pm

I would buy one myself and take all my real friends with me.....yay....viva life on mars.....there we go..... tja

But thanks for the offer.

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by destiny on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:10 am

ok Cool

dont forget your cam... than you can send me pics from the earth..

paps
avatar
destiny
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 80
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 am

kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand kopfgegenwand

I don't say anything!!!!

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Nefreteti on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Is it ME? or AM I stuck in a timeloop of crap?
avatar
Nefreteti
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 626
Age : 58
hometown : The 5th Milkyway on the right :)
my feeling: : Jedi
Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Nefreteti wrote:Is it ME? or AM I stuck in a timeloop of crap?

Eh?
Are you gone insane?
Whatīs up?

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Nefreteti on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 pm

tja I guess I was born insane *grin* freu

I just hate Mondays and this Monday looked like it wud turn out exactly like last week ...... and that was BAD!! But ...... luckily it didn't
avatar
Nefreteti
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 626
Age : 58
hometown : The 5th Milkyway on the right :)
my feeling: : Jedi
Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by invisible on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:53 am

im angry angry angry----thats all i need to say-.---some people of here know why..i dont need to tell...
aaahhhhhhhhhrg..i want to use all my swear words...hehe im the idi amin of swear words
but i guess the i get banned---*lol* oh f****
tongue
avatar
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by robs_falling_angel on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 am

invisible wrote:im angry angry angry----thats all i need to say-.---some people of here know why..i dont need to tell...
aaahhhhhhhhhrg..i want to use all my swear words...hehe im the idi amin of swear words
but i guess the i get banned---*lol* oh f****
tongue
he is angry about me...you can say it... Cool
I have no problem with that! tja
because I stand behind the things I do!! Wink
and that is a video from a german band...sorry, the song is in german..
but it is the true what they sing there
"let the poeple tell what they want! maybe they have nor better things to do"


_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob, i want to be your guardian angel Wink
avatar
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
Age : 41
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

View user profile http://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum