http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

+5
Pleyade8888
Nefreteti
destiny
invisible
robs_falling_angel
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm

invisible wrote:im angry angry angry----thats all i need to say-.---some people of here know why..i dont need to tell...
aaahhhhhhhhhrg..i want to use all my swear words...hehe im the idi amin of swear words
but i guess the i get banned---*lol* oh f****
tongue

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 221632x40ldtlpfy

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 974641
Gast

Back to top Go down

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

invisible wrote:im angry angry angry----thats all i need to say-.---some people of here know why..i dont need to tell...
aaahhhhhhhhhrg..i want to use all my swear words...hehe im the idi amin of swear words
tongue

erm...you get banned?
*gonna ask myself the question...lalala*
yeah.... hypnose ....the crystal bowl says it right now.....aliens are going to get banned from this board.... I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 56363
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by destiny Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:15 pm

I am sad ... and angry and disappointed and everything you can be...... I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 882643 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 376811

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 131392
destiny
destiny
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:02 am

Spongebob wrote:
tongue

erm...you get banned?
yeah.... hypnose ....the crystal bowl says it right now.....aliens are going to get banned from this board.... I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 56363
no im not getting banned i guess just if i use all my naughty wordīs i know..

what else ur crystal bowl told you?
invisible
invisible
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:47 am

I can say to you, what my tarot-cards say... I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 are you pretty sure that we don't bannded you? Cool
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:13 pm

invisible wrote:
Spongebob wrote:
tongue

erm...you get banned?

tja
the bowl shows a very clear picture of your real ego, hunny I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 80468 ...
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm

And the I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 2dslch3 goes toooooooooo

SPONGEEEEEEEEEE freufreu freu
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:54 am

have much trouble with my boyfriend I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 798214

outside wutkoch wutkoch kick kick
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 62513 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 942922 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 942922 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 750603 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 50248
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:09 pm

SHut up Miss invisible !!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 62513 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 62513 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 971160 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 971160 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 971160

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 43746
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 am

Wazzup?
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:44 am

Spongebob wrote:
invisible wrote:
Spongebob wrote:
tongue

erm...you get banned?

tja
the bowl shows a very clear picture of your real ego, hunny I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 80468 ...

thats why we are angry...about mrs invisble.. I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:00 pm

I am really shocked about this situation; itīs just too sad, we are all grown up persons, but reading some stuff I have to doubt some ppl are grown up in their mind as well - not only their bodies.
There is so much hate, resentment, jealousy between certain ladies I canīt believe it.
Get down to earth, awaken the friendly part of you and start thinking , realize how crazy and infantile this game is.
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleyade8888 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Spongebob wrote:I am really shocked about this situation; itīs just too sad, we are all grown up persons, but reading some stuff I have to doubt some ppl are grown up in their mind as well - not only their bodies.
There is so much hate, resentment, jealousy between certain ladies I canīt believe it.
Get down to earth, awaken the friendly part of you and start thinking , realize how crazy and infantile this game is.

Is there a Game of some sort going on in here?? What did I miss??

I luv games especially mind games freu

Let some Light shine is here .... sunny
Pleyade8888
Pleyade8888
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:42 pm

here is no game... I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912
here is the angryyyyyyyy thread...the games are in the playground... Wink
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm

auslach
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:55 pm

AArrgghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!@!%$#xQ%@@!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 573679

Ever been so angry with yourself, you simply can't stand yourself anymore?

I came to seek peace and seem to step in a world I'm trying to escape.... feels like Deja Vu ....

Cool
Nefreteti
Nefreteti
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 626
hometown : The 5th Milkyway on the right :)
my feeling: : Jedi
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm

I have become a nice message from my best friend !! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 509619

invisible wrote:who the **** you think you are? you are childisch and dump..PLEAAAAAAAAAASE leave me alone with this fucking bullshit, got that?
or do you want to menace me?

btw. i dont need to learn english, i'am british so what..

but i can tell you something else..i make sure that your board getting close..post pix its not allowed...did you ever hear about copyright???
never forget, im in a position you've dreamed of,ok?

he/she is british ????? sure sure and im the Queen I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 X4ryph kick

Last edited by *chikita* on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Reading her posts, you can bet on she isnīt British or any native speaker at all ;-)

Anyway, better stop this stupid squabble!
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:30 pm

puppe say in her forum that "invisble" was for a few days in rheab because of pills...thats very nasty, because we all should think that invible is robbie.... !!

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 80468
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:50 pm

She is playing mind games.
Thatīs all.

Anyway, I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 495977

It was/is a put-up job - and futhermore it frightens me somehow when human beings behave that hostile to each other.
I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 823598

So stop this ridiculous hassle, it is no fun anymore. I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 970146
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:59 pm

all forums knows that poeple from the press are on board, and when  someone read the bullshit she writes there, than they think that it is really rob...that is not good!! that is more than nasty!!

and now i say nothing more
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 pm

what she do is bullshit...and now she is :
I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 716zywp
I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 43746 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 43746 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 50248 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 50248 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 50248
I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 pm

I have invisible banned for 7643927390280283 days !!! Is it enough????? I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 28912

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 128894 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 2 128894
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next