http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu!

4 posters

Go down

r How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu!

Post by Hupfdohle Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm

My story is incredible...I can remember everything, like it was yesterday. It was the august 15 in 2000. In the VIVA Studio in cologne. I just came from school, it was the first day of school after the summer holidays. I knew Robbie will be there as the VIVA Interactive guest. Of course I wasn't the only one who wanted to meet Rob. I was sure that he will not come outside to give autographs. But I stood/sat there and was waiting and praying for something might will happen. How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 7486

It was time to let the people/guests in who were writing to VIVA to be a guest on this show. After a little while, the assistent from the regie came back outside and told us that they needed more people in the studio-it wasn't crowded enough. He looked at me and choosed me to be another guest in this show. I couldn't believe that, I would "meet" Rob. I sent a quick message with my cell phone to my best friend to tell her the great news and then I left my stuff in the garderobe. Few other girls from outside followed. From all these girls I was maybe the oldest-20 years old. Funny thing was that the red seats across the red couch, there Mola and Rob will be sitting later were still empty. So I sat down on the very left side of these seats. My heart was thumbing so much, because I realised I would be in Robs view for over an hour-Oh my gosh How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 760770

Only five minutes later the show began. We all had to stand up and giving applause for Rob and Mola, then they did entry the studio. I took a deep breath when I saw Rob, because he looked absolutely handsome. How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 960606 The Jeans outfit and a nice tan from his visit in africa (Unicef) sabber

After both men took their seat, the interview began. Rob answered phonecalls from people, who called the studio. He was talking about his Unicef project...what his plans are, how the things about different situations, what he wants to change and so on. I wanted to clap my hands because I thought that what he does was incredible. But I wasn't sure if I could do it without getting trouble, so I didn't. Then Mola asked him questions, he looked in my way and I could feel his eyes on me-all the time. How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 128894

While his music videos were playing he walked around and looked at stuff. For some reason Mola and Rob starting a sex talk live on tv. I was thinking "hey guys, behind you sitting girls who didn't have sex yet". Oh well. Mola asked him more questions and Rob kept looking at me while he was listening and talking. Mola asked him what else he would like to do, if his music career wouldn't work out. Rob answered: "An electrician...or a masseur (to the same time he was looking at me). Without thinking what I was doing, I expressed my joy about his masseur idea. And this only, lifting up my eyebrows and making bigger eyes, and all that with a smile. Rob of course, saw that and this was maybe his sign to get me on the couch. He said: "oh you would like that heh?! Come here!" To the same time he slide back on the couch to make me room between his spreaded legs. I got up and walked toward him. Mola was a little bit confused, but having an interview with Rob is always an adventure. Because you never know what he is been up to, what is going on in his weird mind. He might got bored from Molas stupid questions, who wouldn't? lol!
Anyway I sat down between his legs and Rob started his massage right away. I sighted quietely and enjoyed this extraordinary massage. Sabba

Mola started asking me questions, like what my name is, where I come from and how old I am? When he knew that I was 20 years old he was satisfied and said: "Oh that's good that you are already 20." I barely could talk because my blood pressure raised in dangerous limits. I could feel how I was burning from inside out. Rob did a good job, I must admit. Rob laughted: "Lot's of practise" when Mola asked him. And I almost said the same, but then I said :"I was going to say that" and laughted also. I love massages. Unfortunatley Mola asked me some silly questions, like if I am a big fan of Robbie, what is my favourit song, ...? ("I am not 14 years old!" verwirrt

It was difficult to answer anyway, because Rob really knead me well through. How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 651351

I started to tell them that I need a massage because I am a dancer. I've got Robs attention right away, hehe. "Are you supple?" he asked me and looked over my shoulder. I answered with a "yes". And Rob said:"See you in the hotel later!" Mola didn't wanna translate that, but it wasn't hard to figure out what Rob meant. Rob gave me soft slap on my back, said: "Here you go", and was finished. I got up and Mola asked me: "How do you feel?" I moved my shoulders a little bit and said: "Oh yeah, good" cheers and then I walked back to my seat. To the same time, the camera was on Robs side profile as he looked at my buttom with a satisfying expression on his face. How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 830358 HEHE

"My heart is broken" said Rob suddenly after few moments. "From Manuela?" asked Mola. I totally got shy and Robs coolness left and the camera catched a close up, a weird shyness in his face. "Then invite her for the concert tomorrow!" said Mola. Well, he didn't, but I was there. It was awesome, even from far away. He performed a few new tracks from his new album "Sing when you're winning" on the roof of the sport museum.
After the interview, he gave T-Shirts to the audience, to me and the girls next to me. I asked:"How much?" "Free to you", he answered. I think he didn't figure out that I was joking. The girls next to me were amazed of my behavior while Rob was massaging me. The girl next to me asked me :"How could you stay so cool?" "He is only a human", I answered. Afterwards he went back to the hotel, there he gave a conference. Later, I was at the hotel. There were so many fans-omg. And they were talking about me without knowing that I was standing right next to them.
I was amused by it and enjoyed my popularity for these few moments. "Did you hear that? He gave this girl a massage."
After a little while I left this place and went home.
Totally, absolutely, fucking happy!!! jaja dreh
The end
Hupfdohle
Hupfdohle
rob´s little angel
rob´s little angel

Female
Number of posts : 47
hometown : Felton, DE-USA
my feeling: : great
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

r Re: How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu!

Post by robs_falling_angel Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Thanx for your story, how you meet rob.. i am really jealous schäm schäm schäm schäm schäm schäm
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial808 Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 pm

I'VE NO WORDS, JUST ... THIS How Manu met Rob? How Rob met Manu! 5059
Dial808
Dial808
for eternity
for eternity

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://it.youtube.com/user/Dial808

Back to top Go down

Post by Hupfdohle Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks girls. Yes it was WOW :D Razz :) ;O
This long moment will be in my heart forever and no one can't take me that.

Greetings Manu from the States
Hupfdohle
Hupfdohle
rob´s little angel
rob´s little angel

Female
Number of posts : 47
hometown : Felton, DE-USA
my feeling: : great
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DROPSTAR Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Cool :)
DROPSTAR
DROPSTAR
one of rob´s better people
one of rob´s better people

Female
Number of posts : 676
my feeling: : lalalala :)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum