http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie "will rejoin Take That"

+2
robs_falling_angel
DROPSTAR
6 posters

Go down

Robbie "will rejoin Take That" Empty Robbie "will rejoin Take That"

Post by DROPSTAR Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:15 pm

Yahoo! Music News

(Thursday December 06, 2007 04:07 PM)
Robbie Williams will rejoin Take That at some stage in the future, his mother has revealed.

The pop superstar has been linked with a one-off performance with the boy band ever since they reformed in 2005.

His mother Jan has now given the clearest indication yet that a reunion will happen, explaining that Robbie wants to do it.

"On the question of him doing something with them, I feel that will happen. It would be something he wanted to do.

"I'm thrilled that out of all the negative stuff that happened in the past, there's now something great happening.

"Take That were excellent when they were all together and they are excellent now", she told the Stoke Sentinel.

Meanwhile, Jan Williams said Robbie was "in a very good place" at the moment, after entering rehab earlier this year.
DROPSTAR
DROPSTAR
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 676
my feeling: : lalalala :)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Robbie "will rejoin Take That" Empty Re: Robbie "will rejoin Take That"

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:01 pm

is that a statment from now??? I have read the same for some month....Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 152562
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ael Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 pm

his mum said that when robbie went to rehab! Old new!
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by poussycat Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:27 pm

YESS OLD NEWS tja Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 564939
poussycat
poussycat
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Robbie Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:19 pm

I've read this article, they don't Robbie to join them again. I think he should not join them anymore. To many things happened. He has his career, they have theirs. Only his career is so much more succesfull.

It really pices me off when they say that Take That has so much succes right now. Here in Holland, where they were big, they sold out one concert. Robbie sold out four concerts in two or three hours!! They always compare Rudebox with the last Take That album. Robbie is much further in his career then Take That will ever be, so why the comparing this two? I mean how many number one hits has Robbie since he is solo and how many number one hits has Take That since the reunion? Do i need to say more.....And let's not talk about all the records Robbie broke on his own.

I used to be a Take That fan, but just because of Robbie, it was always Robbie for me. Cool

But here is the article i was talking about:

Take That have snubbed Robbie Williams - saying they have shut the door on any possible return for him in the band.

Gary Barlow, 36, said there was "no place" for the Angels star anymore.

Just weeks ago, Take That insisted that the door was "always open".

Barlow told The Big Issue magazine: "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here."

He dealt a further blow to Williams, 33, by saying the rest of the band shared an amazing bond.

Mark Owen, 35, told the magazine that when the group re-formed "we asked him, but he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".

Take That have enjoyed rave reviews for their sell-out tour but Rudebox, the last album from Williams, failed to match the success of previous offerings.

Williams left the boy band in 1995 and immediately blamed his departure on his frayed relationship with Barlow.

The group re-formed after a 10-year split, but Williams shunned the reunion tour and subsequent new album.

source: http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com
Miss Robbie
Miss Robbie
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by poussycat Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:21 pm

verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 5059 Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 5059 Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 5059
poussycat
poussycat
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mac07 Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Dunno if its been posted but Take THat have said they dont want Rob back Robbie "will rejoin Take That" 779148
mac07
mac07
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female
Number of posts : 192
my feeling: : Im Happy again! (for now)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content