http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin-Smith: 'Take five years off, Robbie'

2 posters

Go down

Martin-Smith: 'Take five years off, Robbie' Empty Martin-Smith: 'Take five years off, Robbie'

Post by DROPSTAR Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:31 am

December 07 2007

Ex-Take That manager Nigel Martin-Smith told Robbie Williams to take five years off from making music after taking Ģ500,000 from the star in the High Court yesterday.

Martin-Smith had taken Williams to court for including lyrics on his track 'The '90s', which suggested he had not paid Take That correctly during his time in charge of the group.

Williams was forced to give an apology in court via his lawyers and pay the sum in damages to his former boss.

After his court victory, the music mogul took the opportunity to attack Williams for his behaviour in the case and argued that it is now Take That's "time in the sun".

He told the Mirror: "He needs to take some time off and stop loving himself so much.

"He's on the wane and Take That are on the up. Robbie should let the Take That boys have their time in the sun now.

"I never wanted any money off him, it wasn't about that. This could have been settled quietly a long time ago, but he wouldn't apologise.

"He refused point blank to meet me or read any letters that I sent him to resolve everything."

Talking about his effect on Williams' career, he added: "This so-called s**t manager took you out of a park in Stoke-on-Trent and put you on the national stage enabling you to become the international superstar that you are today.

"But he started making up all these accusations. It's frightening when you threaten to sue Robbie Williams and all the power that he's got. But there comes a time when you have to stand up to him."

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk
DROPSTAR
DROPSTAR
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 676
my feeling: : lalalala :)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Martin-Smith: 'Take five years off, Robbie' Empty Re: Martin-Smith: 'Take five years off, Robbie'

Post by ael Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:55 pm

no opinion ! I don't understand nothing!
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down