http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's the ....... gone for robbie

4 posters

Go down

She's the ....... gone for robbie Empty She's the ....... gone for robbie

Post by poussycat Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:56 pm

20 January 2008
SHE'S THE.. GONE FOR ROBBIE WILLIAMS

By Alice Walker, Emma Donnan & Katie Hind

Robbie Williams' hot romance with stunning actress AYDA FIELD has hit the rocks. Pals predicted She's The One as American Ayda tamed the serial seducer superstar.

But SHE wants to stay near Hollywood to boost her career - while HE is getting fed up with LA and longs to be on the road. The rift has deeply saddened Robbie, 33 - who had obviously piled on weight when the pair were recently spotted in Beverly Hills wearing the tracksuits of his footie team, LA Vale.

A source said: "When they started discussing the future it became clear they want different things.

"Robbie's life on tour or promoting his music can be hectic. He is feeling inspired but doesn't really want to record his next album in LA. Ayda is doing well and can't afford to be away from LA all the time."

Robbie has dated 28-year-old Ayda for 10 months. The singer introduced her to former Take That bandmates GARY BARLOW and MARK OWEN and members of his family. The source added: "Ayda stimulated Robbie mentally and physically. "He was smitten. And because she has a career Robbie felt secure that she wasn't with him for his fame and money."

Ayda appears regularly on American TV and is on the verge of becoming a massive star after a role in sitcom Back To You.

"She's bright and sexy and made Robbie laugh," the source said. "It will be a shame if they can't work things out. But things are looking very rocky."

freu freu freu freu freu freu freu freu freu
poussycat
poussycat
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

She's the ....... gone for robbie Empty Re: She's the ....... gone for robbie

Post by mac07 Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:22 pm

She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513 She's the ....... gone for robbie 62513

Aw poor Rob and Ayda. I really hope this is not true She's the ....... gone for robbie 748566 She's the ....... gone for robbie 748566
mac07
mac07
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female
Number of posts : 192
my feeling: : Im Happy again! (for now)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ael Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:49 pm

this is gossips and speculations! Nobody knows the truth!

Since the beginn I don't believe that it is a serious relationship.............. so why I have to believe that they broke up?
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by poussycat Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:10 pm

And why not I think it's true
That it is neither speculation nor potin
She did her career that it is much better alone

He wants to return to the route he change his mind since his last message on his blog
Which tells you that this is not that it's wrong between them
I think that's the end of their relationship

She's the ....... gone for robbie 544632 She's the ....... gone for robbie 544632 She's the ....... gone for robbie 544632
poussycat
poussycat
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Back to top Go down

Post by ael Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:16 pm

No I think that she can do her career and be with a husband or boyfriend at the same time....... why not?
And robbie could be in serious relationship or get married and be a pop star! Why not?
he can stay one year at home in LA without to be with ayda or decide to move in the UK with Ayda or without her, or decide to promote his album and travel with ayda or without (but stay in relationship)......... all is possible!

The reason why they decide to split is other for me!

Maybe they weren't in serious relationship..........

Poussycat : one time you say that they aren't together and oone time you say the opposite!
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Back to top Go down

Post by poussycat Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:52 pm

I say that ayda rob and are in 5 months and not 10 months for me it is not a serious relationship
A relationship with so few stable base can not lead to anything

Rob will not be ch *** with a girl who do not want to follow him does not think his career has been over him

Not to remain in relationship with someone who is unavailable sorry I have always said that this is going to make Ayda ch *** was a time when a another
He then throws it did that better focus

She's the ....... gone for robbie 80468 She's the ....... gone for robbie 80468 She's the ....... gone for robbie 80468 She's the ....... gone for robbie 80468 She's the ....... gone for robbie 80468
poussycat
poussycat
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Back to top Go down

Post by ael Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 am

what?
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Back to top Go down

Post by DROPSTAR Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:02 pm

She's the ....... gone for robbie ThputertiredShe's the ....... gone for robbie Sleeping_01
DROPSTAR
DROPSTAR
one of robīs better people
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 676
my feeling: : lalalala :)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ael Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:54 pm

http://www.urlbase.de/include.php?path=content/articles.php&contentid=32192

ayda and robbie hidden from the papas???????? I don't believe in that! Why they were in Amsterdam together, why robbie is with her at the marc ronson gig, at the soccers, in the IVY, why she is in the videos from the La vale website, in all the press people magasines right now, why all robbies's fans knows her biography????????????

This is a big PR machine this relationship my opinion and ayda and robbie want that we know about.................

At the end if they get married...... good luck! bc I am pretty sure that after one year: they will separate and she will ask more more money......... and then all fans that they don't want see the reality in eyes will understand that ayda is with robbie only for money and her glory!
ael
ael
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Back to top Go down

Post by mac07 Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 am

She's the ....... gone for robbie 152562 Don't be so negative!!!!

Who said they were getting married? She's the ....... gone for robbie 564939
mac07
mac07
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female
Number of posts : 192
my feeling: : Im Happy again! (for now)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content