http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show

2 posters

Go down

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show Empty Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show

Post by rwc-band Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:22 am

Hello,

we are one of the first and Europe's most demanded Robbie Williams Tribute Show.

We are 4 musicians, 2 backing-vocals including Kylie and Saxophon, 4 dancers and of course "Robbie" who is winner of a German televison show and performed together with stars like Phil Collins, Lionel Richie, Pink and Ronan Keating right now.

There's only one Robbie Williams but we like his music and show and we love to play his songs and show live and perform in front of thousands of people.

One of our highlights until now was the warm-up show in Hockenheim 2006 when the Robbie Williams Crew came to visit our show, talked to us and invited us to the show and backstage in Hockenheim :-)

For more infos, pictures and live dates visit our website: www.robbiewilliamscoverband.com

best regards
RWC
rwc-band
rwc-band
V.I.P Mitglied
V.I.P Mitglied

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show Empty Re: Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show

Post by robs_falling_angel Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 am

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show 04

Welcome on our little board!!
And I must say: I am jealous!!! You was backstage!! Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show 219343

tja
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show Empty Re: Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show

Post by rwc-band Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:34 am

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show 2w7h3l0
rwc-band
rwc-band
V.I.P Mitglied
V.I.P Mitglied

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:14 am

Robbie Williams Coverband - RWC - The Live Show Welcome

cheers
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down