http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more

+6
LaHills
Nefreteti
Pleyade8888
destiny
invisible
robs_falling_angel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 Empty Re: transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more

Post by Gast Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Nefreteti wrote:Communication on Soul-level is different from communication in Real Life ..... but ...

every now and then it's possible to mix those worlds ;-)

Real Life is often influenced by Karma and Soul-level is purely & Divine.

Indeed communication on soul-level is different. one can misunderstand this communication- it should be ego-free! most people believe that their soul or soul-mates tell them all those beautiful things, most often it's their ego which is a brilliant storyteller transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 48575
Gast

Back to top Go down

transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 Empty Re: transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more

Post by Nefreteti Thu May 01, 2008 7:40 pm

mayflower wrote:
Nefreteti wrote:Communication on Soul-level is different from communication in Real Life ..... but ...

every now and then it's possible to mix those worlds ;-)

Real Life is often influenced by Karma and Soul-level is purely & Divine.

Indeed communication on soul-level is different. one can misunderstand this communication- it should be ego-free! most people believe that their soul or soul-mates tell them all those beautiful things, most often it's their ego which is a brilliant storyteller transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 48575

That's true, I do believe that one of the hardest things in life is letting your ego go. Think from your heart and Soul and n ot from the mind. The mind is always playing tricks and as the Kabbalists say: "The opponent seeks a way to let one think in a certain way.";-)

Quote Y. Berg on Soul Sisters:

"Some of us come from the heel, some from the head, some from the heart. When we share a root soul with someone, it means we have come alive to correct similar attributes. Those of us from the head might be working on being more spiritual and less analytical, those of us from the heart might be working on having more love and compassion, those of us from the heel might be working on addiction and destructive relationships."
Nefreteti
Nefreteti
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 626
hometown : The 5th Milkyway on the right :)
my feeling: : Jedi
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat May 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Nefreteti, it's a great quote!! Thanks for posting it! transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 919501
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Sun May 04, 2008 12:01 pm

mayflower wrote:Nefreteti, it's a great quote!! Thanks for posting it! transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 919501

You're welcome, any time Razz
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LaHills Sun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Gast wrote:did I say SPONGEMATE..........:-)

what ? Cool
LaHills
LaHills
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Sun May 04, 2008 11:59 pm

LaHills wrote:
Gast wrote:did I say SPONGEMATE..........:-)

what ? Cool

2 ppl ... mates ... 1 sponge??? savvy??? tja
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Mon May 05, 2008 8:57 am

spnogbob is a sponge... and if he is a mate of one of us, he is our spongemate Wink
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Mon May 12, 2008 2:35 am

"…when we mask ourselves from the world,

we mask ourselves from ourselves,

separating from the Light inside, our true essence.

There can be no fulfillment living this way."

~ K. Berg (Simple Light)
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Mon May 19, 2008 1:13 am

I have heard that rob can see more than other peoples too....
I can see things and have visions ...
Wink
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm

robs_falling_angel wrote:I have heard that rob can see more than other peoples too....
I can see things and have visions ...
Wink

Welcome to the club!! Me too and a lot of what I see isn't pretty at all.
Messages that come through aren't always easy 'to place' either.

Anyway ..... I think it's 2012 thing ... awerness and consiouness growing and expanding ... transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 7486
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:54 pm

To see more then other ppl is not easy.. many ppl say to me: hey it's great to see more or to have contact with souls... but sometimes it's not good to see more or to see souls..
childrens can see "ghosts" but they don't see them when they grown up, because it is not "normal"... many ppl see more, but they don't tell it...
Rob's friend, the dartplayer has tell that they have seen a ghost on the gym Wink
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DROPSTAR Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm

I believ in stuff like this ..i mean there are ghosts , souls around us ..but some canīt feel and some can :)
DROPSTAR
DROPSTAR

Female
Number of posts : 676
my feeling: : lalalala :)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Today...I am very obsessed of aliens transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912

I don't know what happen with me! schäm I'm crazy...I know mundzu verwirrt
Sina
Sina
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female
Number of posts : 395
my feeling: : in low spirits
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.myspace.com/lansa77

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial808 Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 pm

transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 Emoticon_Abduction_by_SteveJN
Dial808
Dial808
for eternity
for eternity

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://it.youtube.com/user/Dial808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Dial808 wrote:transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 Emoticon_Abduction_by_SteveJN

jaja transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 593786 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 593786 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 593786
Sina
Sina
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial808 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Please, don't forget us when you'll be on Mars beten transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912
Dial808
Dial808
for eternity
for eternity

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://it.youtube.com/user/Dial808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Dial808 wrote:Please, don't forget us when you'll be on Mars beten transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912

I retrieve you then
transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 80468
Sina
Sina
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_fla Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 am

robs_falling_angel wrote:To see more then other ppl is not easy.. many ppl say to me: hey it's great to see more or to have contact with souls... but sometimes it's not good to see more or to see souls..
childrens can see "ghosts" but they don't see them when they grown up, because it is not "normal"... many ppl see more, but they don't tell it...
Rob's friend, the dartplayer has tell that they have seen a ghost on the gym Wink

I know exactly what you mean...I can feel things that I can't explain....Lots of my dreams made come true....and most of them were not nice!
I believe in angels, in ghosts, in souls, in miracles, in aliens.....I really believe!!
I think that I saw an UFO once. I was with my sister at home. We were looking the outside...and in the sky suddenly appear a bright light that stayed there for a few minutes. Then it was gone...And the next day there it was again. We know it was not a plane...."The UFO" was round and orange....
RARE.....don't you think that??
rob_fla
rob_fla
search a place to crash
search a place to crash

Female
Number of posts : 399
my feeling: : Fucked up
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 pm

I read often incards and I am allways right in things I say. I make astraljourneys, and meet there ppl and things I have never meet. To go out of my body and talk with other pplwho are like me is fantastic but scary too... My life is not easy but to have friends on the other "side" is really good.
On ATS Rob also has wrote in a thread, where he wants to have privat contact to a member from ats who make this journeys. He is really intressting in this things. Maybe he make journeys... Hey Rob, let has meet on the other "side" transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912 transcendental; angels; aliens...and much more - Page 2 28912
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2