http://robbies-angels.homepage24.de/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

+5
Pleyade8888
Nefreteti
destiny
invisible
robs_falling_angel
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 Empty Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Gast Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Pleyade8888 wrote:

So this here is one huge looney bin? Do I understand that correctly? I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 28912 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 28912

Its correct !! This here is a looney bin !! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 93437
Gast

Back to top Go down

I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 Empty Re: I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread

Post by Nefreteti Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

verwirrt I think I have to take a course in anger managment ..... some day tongue
Nefreteti
Nefreteti
one of robīs better people

Female
Number of posts : 626
hometown : The 5th Milkyway on the right :)
my feeling: : Jedi
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Why??? Ahem ..... I got a message:

"Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages."

So WHERE can I complain???
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:58 am

what? verwirrt
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:27 am

*chikita* wrote:what? verwirrt

If I want to send a pm my mailbox says: I can't send any messages ....
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:14 pm

hmm verwirrt one moment
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:30 pm

*chikita* wrote:hmm verwirrt one moment

@chikita: I can't pm the mods, when I want to send a pm, I get a window with the text

"Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages."

verwirrt verwirrt

On who's toes did I step this time? tja
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:41 pm

okay..... look verwirrt
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:04 pm

.I am soooooooooooooooooooo angry!!!
I was some days off and in this days I have become bad sms and calls on my mobilphone! From one of our user here in this board!! I know that she know that I mean her! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 219343 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 219343
Now I know that she is here on the board, to make trouble !!! I hope that she go from this board, because I don't want to kick her off!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 62513

Last edited by robs_falling_angel on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3743
my feeling: : 1...2...3...angels for Rob
Registration date : 2007-10-26

https://robbiefanboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleyade8888 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:09 pm

robs_falling_angel wrote:.I am soooooooooooooooooooo angry!!!
I was some days off and in this days I have become bad sms and calls on my mobilphone! From one of our user here in this board!! I know that she know that I mean her! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 219343 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 219343
Now I know that she is here on the board, to make trouble !!! I hope that she go from this board, because I don't want to kick her off!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 509619 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 62513

Ohoo that's bad, can't ya change ur number? Mine is secret I only give to ppl I realy trust.

Hope you will be ok tho. I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 960606
Pleyade8888
Pleyade8888
robīs little angel
robīs little angel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Uhm...so sorry to hear that Angel, some ppl have an addle brain....brrrrrr........Hey there....get a life....and out off here....yikes.......*hides behind a reef*
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 pm

@pleyade: Thats a great idea, but I must put my phonenumber on the homepage,because in germany you must have a impressum! Wink

um but thanx to you and to spongie.. I think they have nothing to do, thats why they do so bad things...
Now I will go shopping...New shoes and sexy underwear I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 28912
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 pm

yeah....great idea....just go ahead and do something fun.....just for yourself!
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Thu May 01, 2008 2:28 am

New shoes and sexy underwear? Post a pic pls Wink

New shoes I donīt buy often but sexy underwear at least once a month freu freu

Guess a woman has to do something to spice up her marriage I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 564939 I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 128894
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu May 01, 2008 11:34 am

robs_falling_angel wrote:@pleyade: Thats a great idea, but I must put my phonenumber on the homepage,because in germany you must have a impressum! Wink

um but thanx to you and to spongie.. I think they have nothing to do, thats why they do so bad things...
Now I will go shopping...New shoes and sexy underwear I am soooooooooooooooooo angry thread - Page 4 28912

I'm very sorry too to hear that! Yes, unfortunately one has to publish the whole adress and tel. number in the Impressum. Would it be possible to use a number of a mobile phone you don't use daily? So you can avoid a penalty but you are also protected by those who want to bother you!
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu May 01, 2008 11:59 am

that she calls me or send sms is not longer the problem for me.. the problem is that she comes often on our forum, she has so many ips, I don't know why! she makes everyday here new accounts and send me and chikita pns and say bad things, that is the problem.. that she tells lies, that she say on her forum, that I need a doctor, that is not intressting for me! this forum is importent and she want to destroy it! Wink
tja
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu May 01, 2008 12:08 pm

ok. now it's clear! if she don't stop send me a message!
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu May 01, 2008 12:17 pm

verwirrt verwirrt someone send you messages??
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu May 01, 2008 12:27 pm

robs_falling_angel wrote:verwirrt verwirrt someone send you messages??

No! I just wanted to say that you should inform me if this person continues making new accounts.
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu May 01, 2008 12:31 pm

ah..okay! If I see it, she is good!! maybe she is here with one other account and laught about us in this moment Wink But when I know it, than I contact you Wink
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 pm

robs_falling_angel wrote:ah..okay! If I see it, she is good!! maybe she is here with one other account and laught about us in this moment Wink But when I know it, than I contact you Wink

could be that she is laughing right now... but be sure she will stop!
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefreteti Thu May 01, 2008 4:19 pm

robs_falling_angel wrote:that she calls me or send sms is not longer the problem for me.. the problem is that she comes often on our forum, she has so many ips, I don't know why! she makes everyday here new accounts and send me and chikita pns and say bad things, that is the problem.. that she tells lies, that she say on her forum, that I need a doctor, that is not intressting for me! this forum is importent and she want to destroy it! Wink
tja

WTF!!! Can't you just block ppl like that???

It sounds like very nasty and bad behavior, quite respectless. There must be a way to legally stop this kind of harrasment .....
Nefreteti
Nefreteti

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Nefreteti wrote:
robs_falling_angel wrote:that she calls me or send sms is not longer the problem for me.. the problem is that she comes often on our forum, she has so many ips, I don't know why! she makes everyday here new accounts and send me and chikita pns and say bad things, that is the problem.. that she tells lies, that she say on her forum, that I need a doctor, that is not intressting for me! this forum is importent and she want to destroy it! Wink
tja

WTF!!! Can't you just block ppl like that???

It sounds like very nasty and bad behavior, quite respectless. There must be a way to legally stop this kind of harrasment .....

the problem is that I only can bannded ips and emailaddys..She can come with other ips, she can make new mailaddys, she can send friends, what she has done... she can make nasty things on myspace or on her forum... that is a neverending story ! I have try to ignore it, but it is hart to ignore this nasty things
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu May 01, 2008 5:02 pm

For you, darlin

SpongeBob

to cheer you up
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by robs_falling_angel Thu May 01, 2008 7:29 pm

schäm thanx hunny !!

That has make my day better sunny
robs_falling_angel
robs_falling_angel
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next